Crawford County 14 Acre Recreational Property in SW Wisconsin! - SOLD!
SOLD! Camp until you build your log cabin surrounded by 14-acres of mature trees on this beautiful Southwest Wisconsin property. This wooded property offers countryside views, total seclusion and recreational trails!
Nowhere in Wisconsin, will you find such a beautiful setting where you can hunt, hike, canoe, boat, fish, ride horseback or simply relax and enjoy the scenery. The Mississippi River Valley abounds in birds and wildlife, and the history of Wisconsin is written in the rolling bluffs and valleys of the area.
This wooded property is nestled on top of the beautiful rolling bluffs, located near Ferryville, Wisconsin just off a paved township road with power at the road.
- Wisconsin acreage for sale with 14 acres of gorgeous woods, breathtaking views and multiple building sites.
- Take a short drive to Copper Creek and experience some of the best trout fishing in all of Wisconsin!
- Incredible fishing, boating and water-skiing on the Mississippi River is just 5 minutes from the property.
- The Sugar Creek Bluff State Natural Area is nearby with hiking, fishing, hunting, cross-country skiing and wildlife watching.
- Just down the road from your property you will find the Sugar Creek Winery.
- Guaranteed buildable Wisconsin property located off a paved road with electric available at the road.
Contact your Land Specialist today to see this beautiful Southwest Wisconsin property!
See property location on Google Maps.
Property Number: BCW-10
Location: Southwest Wisconsin
Property and Area Photos
Interested In This Property?
For immediate information, and to speak with someone who has walked this property and knows it well, call 1-800-827-6815 8am to 9pm or fill out the form below.
Thank you for taking the time to visit our website! Please give us as much info as you can, i.e.: size, budget, waterfront, views, woods, etc. We'll use that information and try to help fulfill your vacation or retirement property dreams.
The information you provide will be kept strictly confidential. It will not be sold or given to other parties.